General higher education entrance qualification – Abitur. schulzugangsberechtigung, or HZB). In principle, the general higher education entrance qualification (Abitur) entitles you to study any programme at any higher education institution in Germany. In other states, teachers enroll in Master of Education … This may need to be a Bachelors in Education or a related field. If you’d like to study in Germany… Applying to study a master’s in Germany. You may also need to fulfil additional entry requirements to be admitted onto a higher education … If you are looking for the 2020 admissions, please refer to Summer 2020 Deadlines for Masters (MS) in Germany. To apply to study a master’s in Germany, the first word to get to grips with is hochschulzugangsberechtigung (abbreviated to HZB), meaning “higher education entrance qualification”. Some states require teachers to have a master's degree in education. In Germany, the most common form of the HZB is the certificate of general higher education entrance qualification, or Abitur. Applicants to a Masters in Education must also have a bachelor's degree to be eligible for admission. University entrance qualification. A foreign HZB typically consists of the school diploma earned in the applicant‘s home country or a combination of a higher education admission … MS in Germany: Admission Process, 2018 Deadlines (Winter Semester), Eligibility and Fees. An undergraduate degree completed in another country is usually accepted as a suitable HZB for admission … Germany is famous for its education … Higher Education System ... University entrance qualifications, language skills, visas - all admission requirements for studying in Germany at a glance!